The exterior has seen a couple of little modifications:
The plans for the future are:
- NEW - Vented bonnet ( more info )
- NEW - One piece engine/boot lid ( more info )
- Rear spoiler removed
- Antenna removed
- Front lip removed by previous owner, with the aid of some alcohol and a concrete kerb
- Roof, headlights, bonnet, C pillars, engine lid and bootlid painted black
- Do something with the front lip. I have a damaged stocker I will try to fibreglass up, but I'd really like a Erebuni 627 front air dam.
- Guards- I'm either looking to put flares on all the guards, or a complete widebody.
- Once all that's done, the parts of the car that are currently dark blue will be redone in House of Kolor "Burple" over silver basecoat. Should look excellent I'm hoping...